Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

I love living in the country...

This morning, the boys and I were able to pet some horses while standing in our yard (the advantages of living next door to a horse farm). A year ago, if someone asked me if I wanted to live on a dirt road next to a farm I would have laughed "no way!". And now, I couldn't be happier. These past six months have been a time of trial and tribulation for Max and I, and God has brought us through even better than before. I read through the book of Job last year, and while what we've been through doesn't even begin to compare to his turmoils, I learned an important lesson. When God allows you to face the trials, He will completely, abundantly bless you on the other side. Stay strong in Him!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS