Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My baby lost another tooth...

Here's a before shot. It's not a great pic - there's low light in Andrew's room and I wasn't using the flash - sorry 'bout that.


And here's the after!

The other top one is loose as well. I have a feeling he'll have another visit from the tooth fairy in a few weeks. Last night, Max and I finished painting our bedroom and got distracted, so the tooth fairy was late (as in this morning) visiting. Will woke up, checked under his pillow (which still had the tooth) and then looked outside. When I asked what he was doing, he said "The tooth fairy didn't come yet. I'm looking for the car." That boy cracks me up!

In scrappy news, I got two yummy packages today. The first is from the Maya Road Virtual Warehouse sale. I was lucky enough to order a kit before they sold out. Look how much stuff they sent:

I'm sharing a few things with my Mom that aren't my style, but overall, I was VERY impressed.

The second package was from Fiskars. I can't share too much as it contains a project for CHA. So if you're going, stop by the Fiskars booth, you may see something made by me! How cool is that!?!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS