Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm a bad, bad blogger...

Things have been a little bit insane...we're down to the final crunch before the house goes on the market. I feel like I'll never get everything finished!

I'm still fighting the sinus/ear infection (yuck) and hoping the antibiotics kick this thing out of my body soon! The boys are all recoverd from their little cold/allergy issues.


I had to run some errands today and went by Michael's. They had all their punches on sale for 40% off so I am now the proud owner of the Leave it to Weaver border punch. For any non-scrapbookers reading this, that's a good thing! I picked up the Threading Waters punch for Mom. :)



I'm hoping to play tonight. I have several projects racing in my head that I really want to sit down and complete. For now, here's another quickie of Christian:



(out for publication...)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS