Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some Easter photos...

I have been seriously down for the count with this flu. I'm most definitely getting better (praise God) but this has been as sick as I've been in a long time.

Since my energy level has been way low, I haven't been doing a whole lot (unless laying on the couch watching QVC at 4 am counts!). We did dye Easter eggs last Saturday and got some cute pics of the boys Easter Sunday (since the whole family was sick, we didn't make it to church, but we dressed them up anyhow). So enjoy...I think they're pretty adorable!





2 comments:

Shell said...

Your boys are so cute! Hopefully you're feeling better now!

Juliet Diley said...

Awwwhh...wish you were feeling better! I'm blog hopping and seeing what everyone is up to! I need to do it more often!

Great pics and I agree...my favorite is Easter also! Where would we be without it!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS