Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday...

Easter is my all-time favorite holiday....after all, if it wasn't for Easter, where would we be? Some people get kind of morbid about Good Friday, but I think it's an amazing day. Think how much our Savior loves us that He would willingly be put to death on the cross. I think we sometimes forget that Jesus could have come down off that cross at any point, but love for us kept Him there. It's overwhelming. What a Savior!

Enjoy your Good Friday. And if you don't mind, say a little prayer for our family....Will, Christian and I are fighting a cold.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a good Easter despite the sickness.
Are you all feeling better?
I am also grateful for my Savior and his willingness to die for me, as well as the miracle of his ressurrection and the promise that I can have the same!
Happy Easter.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS