Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Will had an accident...

Last night Will hit his head (on what, we're still not sure) and got quite the boo-boo on his head. I was at work when the accident happened and called between classes to chat with Max. To my surprise my mom answered the phone and her first sentence began with, "Now don't get upset..." Of course, my heart started racing as she told me about Will's injury. By the time I got home 45 minutes later, things were pretty calm. But it's still a nasty injury - here's a couple pics (they're a bit blurry, but you get the idea). The other picture was taken at the same time as the pics of the yucky cut, so you can see that he was smiles by that point (thank God). Please keep him in your prayers that the healing is quick and uncomplicated. Thanks!


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS