Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

usborne e-show...

I'm currently running an e-show on my Usborne site if anyone is interested. It will close on December 10 (to ensure Christmas delivery). I've decided to make this a mystery hostess (or host) party. Everyone who places an order will be put into a drawing for free and/or half-price books. Exactly how much money will be available for the drawings will depend on the amount of orders received.

I am more than willing to recommend books if anyone is interested. I can even set up an online chat if there's any interest. They really are amazing books; my own wish-list has 25 books on it! :)

There are two ways to access the e-show. You can click on my Usborne link on the right of this page and from there click on my name under active e-shows. Or you can use this address: http://www.ubah.com/HOS74337. If you're uncomfortable ordering online, just email or call and I can take your order that way.

Make sure you check out the bargain books (the Internet Specials change every two weeks). Also, for every $35 you spend, you are eligible for the current Customer Specials (there's a link on the site).

Thanks!

P.S. Make sure you take a look at the Christmas titles - they're adorable! :)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS