Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A new scrappy home...

After Scrap Diner closed, I've been looking for a new scrappy home on the web. And I think I've found it! I saw a contest for www.scrap-friendzy.com advertised on www.scrapbookcalls.typepad.com and decided to check it out. Good move! What a fantastic, friendly group of ladies! I've felt so welcomed and so "at home"...I've even scrapped for the first time in months!

So, for any of my scrappy friends, I strongly encourage you to check them out. Camp Friendzy is taking place right now - and there's still time to sign up! Just tell them Dawn sent you! ;)

I'm off to work on another challenge!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm so glad you've joined us at Scrap-Friendzy! It's wonderful that Camp-Friendzy has got you scrapping!! :)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS