Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Updates...

Okay, I need to do some serious catching up on this blog. First, here are the pics I promised Kristy a while ago. This is the best of all 4 boys:

And I just thought this was cute:
Remember how I talked about all those tags I helped make for CHA. Well, the awesome people at Fiskars sent me a thank-you gift:
That's a pair of the limited Heidi Grace scissors that were being handed out at CHA. And how cool is this? They had Heidi autograph one of my tags to send back to me!
Another scrappy update...the contest I've been in at Scrap Shanty is over (it actually ended Monday, but I'm a little late). And....drumroll please....I won! Very exciting! I was able to choose my prize, and I'm getting a gift certificate to my favorite store, Scrap Diner. Here are my layouts, in order, for the 4 weeks of the contest:




Lastly, here's a fun project that took me forever, but is finally finished:

I used some fun My Mind's Eye from the Diner to cover a Maya Road chipboard mini-album. I think it turned out really cute!

And that's all for now. I've got some Georgia updates, but I need to get off the computer, so those will have to wait. Three weeks until the move though!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS