Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

You know you're a scrapbooker when...

you take a camera in to your hubby's work and take pics of the baskets and baskets of rolls and buns and bread. You know, cause one day I may just scrap these! ;)





In the second picture and the bottom of the third are what the trucks bring back (called, appropriately enough, "stale"). The breads are chopped for stuffing or sold for dog food (betcha didn't know that!). The rest is all freshly baked bread getting ready to be loaded, or in the case of the bottom pic, ready to be delivered.
This is all I could get from the window in the break room. Max thought they might throw me out if I went down on the floor to snap some more shots! They load 50+ trucks a day...that's alotta bread!




1 comment:

Sherine said...

That's alot of buns! I bet it smells so good in there!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS