Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another weekend over...





I can't believe how fast this weekend went! Yesterday was another Fiskars Demonstrator Training session...it went really well. Mom and Dad both completed the training (that was interesting - watching my Dad scrapbook!) as well as three other ladies. I'm holding another one in Lancaster next month and then a couple tiny two-on-one sessions. And then I'll be done. I was worried a bit about training my 20 people, but it's all going to work out.


I was able to get some scrapbooking done this weekend, which is always a happy thing. Sometimes I wish I could spend a whole week scrapping away - just to get caught up with all the projects I have laying around my table!


Hopefully this week I'll be able to get a video of the boys. The new camera takes MP4 videos and apparently Blogger only likes MP3's, so I need to pull out the old camera. Andrew is quite chatty...maybe I can get him talking on his phone - it's quite adorable!


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS