Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I have been busy lately...

Here are a few of the projects I've been working on lately. I have been altering just about anything I can get my hands on! :)

The first pic is a K & Company make-and-take that Sher from Scrap-Diner sent my way.

Just a little card...I think I'm going to send this one to my Secret Santa. I used the Making Memories double-sided stickers and glitter for the star (hard to see in the pic) and the word "Merry".


My happy Heidi Grace Christmas tree. This one makes me so happy! The tree is from say it with letters; I really love their pieces!


And these two are pics of a box I altered for Max. The wood box is from an Australian company that my local scrapbook store sells. I used Rusty Pickle Mayflower papers and embellishments to decorate. I like the way it turned out, but more importantly, Max likes it!




I'm working on some cute little ornaments right now. Hopefully I'll have them finished tomorrow or Monday so I can post then. Happy weekend!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS