Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

a few digital layouts...

I've been playing with this Lifetimez software and really loving it! It's been so easy to use and so quick to come up with layouts (much faster than paper scrapbooking). I just downloaded a free calendar(how cool is that?), so I'll be working on finding pictures for that over the next few weeks. Now for my shameless plug: I have a few extra copies of the software at the house, so if anyone is interested, just let me know (I'll sell below cost!). :)

Okay, enough of that...on to the pictures. I've got a bit of a hodge-podge going on here...our trip to Treasure Lake...vacation to Colonial Williamsburg...and Fourth of July. What can I say...I'm definitely NOT a chronological scrapper! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS